Recent Posts

ServSafe Certifications Issued This Week; Great Job!

powered by

My Blog

The April 16th class was a great success! I loved teaching the class and the participants were fully engaged. I try to make learning fun and interactive. I think the most fun was when we played Food Safety Jeopardy!
If you need to become certified please register for the May 16,2013 class today!

17 Comments to We have new Restaurant Managers in the Charlotte area Now Certified in Food Safety:

Comments RSS
Beenu on Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:50 AM
Thanks a lot for this beauty Enjoying article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking Forward to Another Great article. Good luck to the Author! All the best.

Wine bars in Singapore on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:01 AM
I work in conjunction with some restaurant owners. I think that I shall try to incorporate that Jeopardy game into our discussions.

Best Restaurant Software on Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:12 AM
Blogger’s brilliant Efforts are really appreciable. Anyone can easily understand the thoughts. Also I like the conclusions made on We have new Restaurant Managers in the Charlotte area Now Certified in Food Safety.which is really very informative.

Crawfish Catering Houston on Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:00 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing on We have new Restaurant Managers in the Charlotte area Now Certified in Food Safety. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me

Beenu on Friday, March 21, 2014 8:14 AM
Looks cool, I never knew you could post about it, good to know thanks! You show very latest and important things. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog.Let us know about myself

ipad table management on Friday, April 04, 2014 5:44 AM
I've been looking for information like this for quite a while and found your blog post like We have new Restaurant Managers in the Charlotte area Now Certified in Food Safety. Thanks so much for the information.

traditional chinese food in Singapore on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 7:54 AM
The post talks about the restaurant managers in a nice manner. The post is just too good and too nice to read.

Electronic Voting System on Friday, May 23, 2014 10:21 AM
Odd this publish is totaly unrelated to what I used to be looking google for, nevertheless it was once indexed at the first page. I assume your doing one thing right if Google likes you enough to place you at the first page of a non related search.

Sportwetten Wett on Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:20 AM
Es kann sein, auch element das ist distinct Versammlungen . Sport Quoten Fussball Es ist nicht immer Spiegel der true am zwei Teams .

usatoday Sport Quote on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:46 PM
Wenn youre mit Anwendung Pro oder vielleicht ein Dienstleistungen , Sie muessen haften mit ihm ueber der Saison , so dass Sie Anfahrt aus einem Gewinner.Der e book machen seine Fonds die vigorish oder Saft.

Schulfussball Chancen on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:25 AM
Eine grosse Anzahl von Personen geniessen von Positionierung ihre Wetten auf Sportereignisse Aktivitaeten auf die guten Sportwetten. World Wide Web erhalten Vorteil Faehigkeit Website zu bieten hat und es Sportaktivitaeten Spieler statt ihre Einsaetze - und jetzt mehr als ueber Entwicklung Interesse konstruieren im Web sportlichen Aktivitaeten Wetten gemacht hat sogar gebaut wahrscheinlich smart Leute eine Vollzeit Wohn off sportlichen Aktivitaeten Wetten.

WM Wettquoten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:35 PM
Es ist wirklich eine weitere locken die wird in Ergebnis Sie big erhebliche Verluste und es ist nicht wert wert das Gluecksspiel.Aber Theres a verborgen trap locken.

fussball on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:32 PM
Sie count on bleiben kompensiert prompt .Die Gruende Die Erklaerungen dafuer sind selbsterklaerend Im Netz Leichtathletik Funktionen sehr gut fuer alle Betroffene - es ist tatsaechlich einfacher weniger schwierig zu bewaeltigen wie a , um zu erhalten und als sein wie a , um Wetter sein - weil die da die World Wide Web Genehmigungen zu werden schneller

smoker on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:20 AM
Some lovers may look down upon using anything other than hot coals, wood, and fire, but many various meats smoking lovers are discovering the pleasures of using an electric smoker. The various meats comes out tender and luscious, full of that unique great smoky taste just like in a conventional person. With an electrical smoker, you get the same results without the a longer period and work that goes into using a conventional smoker.

restaurants in kelowna bc on Thursday, October 23, 2014 1:54 PM
Cheers regarding discussing these helpful home elevators any bistro! Trust that you're going to go on accomplishing nice document like this. I will be among your current devoted readers in the event you maintain this type of article! This particular is amongst the finest articles I found up to now. This subject matter are great and also educational.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:20 PM
Ihre Web Konto mit der ist total secure und auch Ihre Privatheit geschuetzt wird abgeschirmt in der mindestens Anlaesse . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

Restaurants in Mumbai on Wednesday, December 03, 2014 7:40 AM